Understand angles in an all-new perspective that will have you finding spots to land high impact kicks.
- Mix in punches to set up body kicks that will continually find a spot to land with Benson’s unique approach.
- Use the low calf kick to chop down the opposition with the next evolution of leg kick.
- Develop a plan of attack at ALL ranges with techniques from both punching and kicking range as well as the clinch. Use the Muay Thai Plum to bully your opponent!
- Benson Henderson is considered one of the best Lightweight MMA fighters of ALL-TIME... Learn from the legend and take your game to the next level!
Generate fight stopping power with your kicks by following MMA Legend Benson Henderson tried and true gameplan!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Benson Henderson is widely considered one of the best Lightweight fighters not only of his generation but of ALL-TIME! Benson was both the WEC and UFC Lightweight Champ in his illustrious career, BUT He isn’t stopping yet! Currently he is on a 4 fight win streak in Bellator MMA where many of the top lightweights have found themselves in recent years. On top of being a top-tier competitor, Benson is a very effective instructor and it’s evident in Power Kicking!
Power Kicking is a complete guide on how to land powerful kicks in the most efficient and effective way possible. Benson goes into how to use angles and footwork that gives you such an advantageous platform to kick from. Benson not only breaks down his kicking game, but he also shows you how to mix in all other aspects that make up an effective MMA striking game.
Use the same drills he uses to keep on top of the Lightweight division. Benson covers a wide array of drills that will have you mixing your new skills all together in a way that will translate to on the mat success. On top of that your cardio will start to go through the roof. Benson has 38 professional MMA fights to his record, and has NEVER gassed out! This is in part due to his sport-specific drilling approach.
Conceptualize the clinch in a way that allows you to bully your opponent with elbows and knees! Benson teaches you how to keep your opponent off balance with the Muay Thai Plum. Benson utilizes his BJJ and Wrestling experience in a way that lends itself perfectly to having an effective clinch game in MMA.
Pad Work Jab Counter Straight Two
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Southpaw vs Traditional Back leg body kick
- Southpaw vs Traditional Back leg body kick Pad Kicks
- Lead Leg outside skip kick
- Traditional Calf kicks
- Jab counter straight two
- Pad Work Jab counter straight two
- Power Body Kick Into Spinning Back kick
- Two Fake Kick Variationns
- Jab Counter to head kick
- Elbow From Clinch
- Muay Thai Plumb Counter
- Foot Sweep From Muay Thai Plumb
- Elbow Strike of an over under clinch
- Hand Speed Drill
- Kick Set Ups
- Knee From the Over Under Clinch
Elbow From Clinch